1 lb Sausage of Choice
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 Medium Onion
2 Small Sweet Peppers
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Can of Tomatoes
1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley
Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cut cauliflower into small to medium size florets, dice onion & peppers and mince garlic.
- Add olive oil to large pan on medium high heat, brown sausage and set aside.
- Quickly brown (and season) cauliflower in sausage drippings and set aside.
- Sauté onion, peppers and garlic.
- Add tomatoes (do not drain) and bring to a simmer.
- Return cauliflower and steam for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Combine with sausage and pour into a casserole dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan and parsley and spread atop the dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, let sit 5 minutes, SERVE!
We were so hungry, we forgot to take a pic before we dove into it...oops!